– July 1995 – September 1999: Investment and Development Department of Hai Phong.
– October 1999 – December 1999: Accounting Department – General Department of Investment and Development of Vietnam, MOF.
– January 2000 – April 2000: Accounting Department – VST.
– May 2000 – April 2007: Public Investment Management Department– VST
(September 2006 – April 2007: Business Process Team – TABMIS Project Management)
– May 2007 – April 2009: Deputy Head of Division, Administration Division, VST Office.
– May 2009 – November 2011: Deputy Head of Division, Secretary of the Vice Minister, MOF Office.
– December 2011 – May 2014: Head of Division, Secretary of the Vice Minister, MOF Office.
– June 2014 – September 2015: Deputy Chief of VST Office.
– October 2015 – November 2021: Chief of VST Office.
– December 2021 to present: Deputy Director General of State Treasury of Vietnam.
– Bachelor of Finance, Banking Academy, Vietnam
– Master of Business Administration, Griggs University, USA
State Treasury Development Strategy towards Digital Treasury
The State Treasury (State Treasury) acts as a Government agency under the Ministry of Finance, performing the function of an advisory board, as well as assisting the Minister of Finance in state budget replenishment, state financial supplements; state bank management; handling all accounting activities of the state; along with mobilizing capital for the state budget and development investment projects via government bonds in accordance with the law.
Over the past 30 years of establishment and development, the State Treasury has increasingly held an important position in the national financial system. On the basis of the State Treasury Development Strategy to 2020, the State Treasury has achieved important results. In particular, the State Treasury has basically completed the goal of “State Treasury activities are carried out on the basis of modern information technology and formed an electronic Treasury”, which is a solid foundation for the process of reforming and modernizing the state treasury system according to international practices, building a digital treasury in the future. From the aforementioned results, the State Treasury has affirmed its indispensable role in the public financial management system, together with the financial sector improves the quality of financial and budget management and administration.
In order to deal with future problems, the State Treasury must continue to reform and modernize to serve the requirements of building a safe and sustainable national finance, as well as enhancing socio-economic development in accordance with guidelines and policies of the Party, National Assembly and Government. Due to all of the reasons above, the State Treasury has urgently developed a development strategy to 2030 and approved by the Prime Minister in Decision No. 455/QD-TTg dated April 13, 2022.