General Director of MISA JSC
– Bachelor of Accounting
– Master of Economics operating a company with a scale of nearly 2,500 employees at 5 offices/Centers nationwide; Directing software implementation to serve more than 270,000 customers who are administrative and non-business units and the business community
– Member of the Executive Committee of the Vietnam Association of Accountants and Auditors
– Member of the Executive Committee of the Vietnam Tax Consultant Association CEO Dinh Thi Thuy has 24 years of experience working at MISA – a leading information technology enterprise in Vietnam with many key management positions. Currently, CEO Dinh Thi Thuy has more than 7 years in the role of General Director, bringing the company to continuous growth, many years in the Top 10 IT enterprises in Vietnam.
Prestigious speakers of many large-scale conferences sharing knowledge in the fields of finance, accounting, tax and digital transformation solutions.
Some proposals to help promote digital transformation and modernize the finance and accounting industry in Vietnam
Trends of digital transformation and modernization of finance – accounting in the world: an overview of some advanced countries in the world and in the region
– Formulas of finance – accounting in Vietnam in the new context
– Suggestions and suggestions to help promote digital transformation and modernize the finance – accounting industry (legal, policy, human resources, etc.)